Home / Careers
As E-com coordinator you will manage E-commerce activities for Swedish beauty brand Björk and Berries. You will join the brand at an exciting time of growth and international expansion. We are a global company with a start-up mentality.
We are looking for a motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, and a dedication to succeed. You will be given responsibility from the start and will be expected to take charge and make things happen.
In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination of Björk and Berries E-commerce sales and digital B2C business. You will work closely with the management team to set KPIs and budgets based on the expansion plan of Björk and Berries. Together with our internal marketing, sales team, and external partners you will lead growth activities, site developments, digital marketing and develop the customer journey.
You will report directly to our CCO. You will also work closely with the CEO and marketing team.
You will love this job if:
- You have a passion for E-commerce, analytics, marketing, and communications.
- You are driven, take initiatives and are motivated by results.
- You have an interest in the digital advertising funnel.
- You are a doer and a natural team leader who keeps your cool and enjoys working with others in a fast-paced environment where you can be hands on and create impact.
- Organized and structured yet flexible and fast.
- You have a passion for retail and absorb lifestyle trends.
- You use your sustainability knowledge and mindset in all strategies and decisions.
- Help set the global E-commerce strategy, budget, and targets.
- Work closely with external E-com partner to optimise spend and ROAs/funnel.
- Administrate E-com marketing and campaign calendar together with CMO.
- Initiate and plan all SoMe marketing initiatives together with Art Director and CMO, such as newsletter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Work with E-com partners; brief on campaigns, E-com initiatives, and site design/developments etc.
- Gather insights and analytics from marketing campaigns.
- Own E-com budget; determine clear KPIs for team and external partners and follow up on the results.
- Initiate sales activities and product developments based on data analytics.
- Work with marketing and sales plans and take decisions based on data/analytics.
- Continuously provide insights/analysis to management team.
- Develop customer journey including CRO, CRM and after sales.
- Continuous product publishing, site administration/assortment, product launches and quality control, specifying requirements and ensuring they are continuously met by E-com partners.
What You will Gain
- An exciting career path within a company of high growth and possibilities.
- Global perspective, interacting with global and international counterparts regularly
- Entrepreneurial culture, with ownership of your area
- A fun team culture and evolving leadership skills
- Working with a sustainable, made in Sweden, beauty brand
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, analytics, and e-commerce platforms
- Retail understanding
- Excellent communicator in Swedish and English
- Adaptable, resourceful, and forward thinking
- Analytical and driven by data.